Give feedback on our services, staff or volunteers
If you have had a positive customer experience while using Bassett Street Community Hub or Community Transport you can compliment us by email, phone, post or social media.
If your compliment relates to a member of staff or volunteer we will always ensure your opinions and thanks are passed directly to the individual.
Complaining about a Community Action Partnership Service
If you feel the service you have received was unsatisfactory you can complain using the designated complaint form attached.
Community Action Partnership endeavours to deliver the highest standards of customer care in all areas of its work. Within our complaints policy and procedures we aim to:
- To acknowledge the importance and value of complaints from our customers.
- To ensure that feedback is handled in a manner that supports Community Action Partnerships approach to providing customer focused services and with any other relevant legal and policy requirements.
- To provide a clear route by which customers can feedback about the service they have received from the Community Action Partnership.
- To ensure feedback is dealt with fairly, promptly and sensitively.
- To learn from our successes and mistakes; to use feedback from customers to continuously improve our services.
- To enhance the overall image of Community Action Partnership and its employees and volunteers in the eyes of service users and the citizens of Leicestershire.
If you do not wish to formally complain using the complaint form attached, but would like to discuss your experience you can contact us here
- CAP Complaint Form (PDF, 403 Kb)